The BTSE Token (ticker: BTSE) was created to be the fuel that powers the BTSE network of services and applications. Using the BTSE token enhances your user experience on the BTSE Exchange and other BTSE platforms.
The First Exchange Token on Liquid
The BTSE Token is the first exchange token issued on the Bitcoin sidechain-enabled settlement network Liquid. Issuing assets on Liquid is particularly attractive because of its properties:
Expedited Settlement Times
Liquid facilitates one-minute block times with two-minute transaction finality.
While transactions are publicly visible, both the transaction amount and asset type of any Liquid transaction is obfuscated for everyone outside of the involved parties.
BTSE Token Specifics
- Issuance: 200M tokens, with 5M tokens tradeable within the first six months after launch
- Issuing Platform: Liquid Network
- Public Sale Date: March 5th, 2020, 12pm UTC
- Public Sale Amount: 1m tokens
- Public Sale Initial Price: $2
- Maximum Purchase Per Verified Account: 25,000 tokens
BTSE Token Benefits
Here’s how you’ll be able to use the BTSE token:
With the BTSE token, you can save up to 60% on your trading fees depending on your token holdings and trading volume.
- Increase your referral bonus up to 40% based on your token holdings.
- Unlock bonuses during campaigns and contests.
- Enjoy increased limits and rebates on selected services.
You will be able to use the BTSE token to purchase a variety of products and services within the BTSE ecosystem, such as:
- Platform Services
- Advanced Trading Functions
- Listing Fees
- And more!
You can trade the BTSE token on BTSE’s spot market and use it as collateral and margin on all your trades.
We designed the BTSE token to augment your user experience in all aspects of the BTSE Ecosystem. We are excited for this next step in the growth of our platform and happy to continue this journey together with you.
For more information on the BTSE token, click here.
If you have any feedback on this or any other topic, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com or @BTSEcom on Twitter. We always love to hear from our amazing BTSE community.