BTSE will be implementing a spam order prevention mechanism in the matching engine, which will greatly improve our users’ overall experience trading on the platform.
The goal is to ensure the matching engine is protected from malicious players sending numerous small orders and to ensure a high matching performance for majority of the users.
BTSE will be rolling out this spam order detection mechanism for futures markets first.
- Orders equal to or below 5 contracts will automatically become hidden orders.
- Orders marked as spam always pay the taker fee.
- Post-Only API orders marked as spam will be rejected instead of being hidden.
- Too many spam orders may be grounds to temporarily ban an account from trading.
- API accounts placing >= 4 resting orders, with total size less than 20 contracts are at risk of being marked as a spam account.
Accounts marked as spam may have limitations placed on them, including order rate limits, position limits, or have API functions disabled.
For questions regarding the new spam order mechanism, please email email@example.com.
Our aim is to create a platform that offers you the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Twitter: @BTSEcom.