Dear BTSE users,
BTSE will support the Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork. During this time, deposits and withdrawals of ETH and all ERC-20 tokens will be suspended until further notice.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at Ethereum block height 12,244,00, or at approximately 09:00 a.m. (UTC) on Thursday, April 15. (View countdown here)
- Deposits/withdrawals of ETH and all ERC-20 tokens will be suspended starting at 08:00 a.m. (UTC) on Thursday, April 15.
- Trading of ETH and all ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrade.
Please also note:
- The Ethereum (ETH) hard fork will occur at Ethereum block height 12,244,00. This time is for users’ reference only.
- BTSE will reopen deposits/withdrawals for ETH and all ERC-20 tokens once we deem the network upgrades are stable. Further notice will be provided as soon as the upgrade is complete.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to:
Our aim is to create a platform that offers you the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any questions of suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Twitter @BTSEcom