Looking to start investing and trading crypto? You’ve come to the right place – let’s get you started by registering a BTSE account.
What You’ll Need
- Be at least 18 years old
- A computer or smartphone connected to the internet
- The latest version of your browser, or the latest version of the BTSE App. If you’re using the BTSE app, make sure your phone’s operating system is up-to-date.
1. Create Your Account
- Go to https://www.btse.com/ on your browser on your computer, or download and open the BTSE app on iOS or Android. Click on [Register] in the top right corner, and you’ll be taken to the sign-up page where you enter your e-mail address, preferred username (this cannot be changed afterward), and password.
- Click on [Register] to proceed, and you will receive a verification e-mail sent to your inbox.
2. Verify Your E-mail Address
- Go to your inbox and find the e-mail you received from BTSE.
- Enter the verification code sent to your e-mail on the website.
- Click [Verify] to proceed.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a BTSE account. Feel free to surf around BTSE and explore new possibilities with us.
The Journey Ahead
We recommend you verify your identity by completing our know your customer (KYC) process. Once you do so, you’ll be able to buy your first crypto with fiat currencies – using debit cards, credit cards, or bank transfers. Check out our step-by-step guide.
Want to learn more about functions on BTSE? Check out our YouTube tutorials here.
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @BTSEcom.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.