BTSE has listed the following three tokens, growing the variety of quality digital assets available to its users:
- My Neighbor Alice (ALICE)
- Fodl Finance (FODL)
- Perpetual Protocol (PERP)
1. My Neighbor Alice (ALICE)
ALICE is the native token for the multiplayer builder game, My Neighbor Alice. Inspired by the video game series, Animal Crossing, players in My Neighbor Alice can buy and own virtual lands and collect items in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), which they can also trade outside of the platform. The ALICE token has four main functions:
- Purchase In-Game Items: Including land, animals, tools, and cosmetics for in-game avatars.
- Play-to-earn Rewards: ALICE serves as an incentive for participating in different in-game events.
- Staking: Players can earn rewards by staking ALICE as a way to support the ecosystem.
- Governance: Token holders can participate in voting to determine the use of revenues and game development.
Trade ALICE here.
2. Fodl Finance (FODL)
FODL is the governance and utility token of Fodl Finance, a decentralized leverage trading platform using liquidity from collateral lending platforms like Compound and Aave. This enables users to utilize leverage for their trades without paying a funding rate. Part of the platform’s trading fees is rewarded for those who add liquidity (FODL token pairs) to its liquidity pool.
Trade FODL here.
3. Perpetual Protocol (PERP)
PERP is the governance token of Perpetual Protocol, a platform that offers decentralized perpetual contracts on various assets. Users can choose to open a long or short position on a variety of asset classes, including cryptocurrencies, commodities, and fiat currencies with up to 10 times leverage. PERP token holders can participate in the platform’s governance and can stake PERP to earn part of the platform’s transaction fees in PERP and USDC tokens as rewards for providing liquidity.
Trade PERP here.
Sign up for a BTSE account here.
Trade on the go — download the BTSE mobile app (iOS/Android).
Deposit ALICE, FODL, and PERP here.
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @BTSEcom.