BTSE is pleased to bring three more perpetual futures contracts with up to 50x leverage onto its platform, growing the selection of quality digital assets available to its user.
- DYDXPFC (dYdX Network Perpetual Futures Contracts)
- KLAYPFC (Klaytn Perpetual Futures Contracts)
- SUSHIPFC (Sushi Perpetual Futures Contracts)
Trade BTSE Futures here.
Learn more about futures trading on BTSE:
- How to Trade Futures Contracts on BTSE
- BTSE Futures: User Interface Guide
- How to Fund Your BTSE Futures Wallet
- BTSE Futures: What Is Leverage and How to Adjust It
- BTSE Futures: What Is Funding Rate?
- BTSE Futures: What Is Liquidation?
Our aim is to create a platform that offers users the most enjoyable trading experience. If you have any feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com or on Twitter @BTSEcom.
Note: BTSE Blog contents are intended solely to provide varying insights and perspectives. Unless otherwise noted, they do not represent the views of BTSE and should in no way be treated as investment advice. Markets are volatile, and trading brings rewards and risks. Trade with caution.